We are looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Lawyer to join our team on a permanent basis to deal with all aspects of Residential Conveyancing work. You will need to be a qualified Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or FCILEX.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced lawyer to join a firm that offers partnership prospects in the future.
• Responsibility of own case load
• Excellent attention to detail offering first class client care
• Excellent communication skills together with excellent organisational skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative with minimum supervision
• A team player
• Ability to become involved in the marketing and business development of the Residential Conveyancing team with involvement in networking
Salary Range: Negotiable, dependent upon experience
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Full-time)
Please send your covering letter with CV to email@example.com
Leave us a message
Please be aware that there is a significant risk posed by cyber fraud, specifically affecting email accounts and bank account details.
PLEASE NOTE that JC Lawyers bank account details WILL NOT change during the course of a transaction and we WILL NOT change our bank account details via email.
Please check account details with us in person if in any doubt. We will not accept responsibility if you transfer money into an incorrect bank account